



This past week we had my friends Natalie, Anne, and KJ come stay with us. They are doing an "epic" tri-city trip. Boston was the first stop, then New York, then D.C. I'm glad I got to spend some time with them! We did the Applefest Half Marathon up in Hollis, New Hampshire. It was a beautiful course through rolling country and the leaves were changing. I think my favorite part of the race was the apple crisp at the end! Yummy.
7 comments:
It must be absolutley beautiful this time of year. How fun to be with your friends for the race!
I got scolded by your Dad for not commenting that someone in the family (besides him) likes APPLE CRISP!
Sounds like you did well on the half. Maybe I can come out next year and do it with you! (I was going to say something about apple crisp, but it looks like mom beat me to it)
You are SUPERWOMAN! Rich is in agreement with the apple crisp...Of course! Maybe I will have to come next year and cheer you on, maybe Rich, Luke, Bentley, and I could bake the apple crisp?
Good job on the half! That sounds like an awesome race!
Yeah! Congrats on the half marathon!!! i want in on some apple crisp.
I'm so jealous! I really wanted to be there. (not that I could have run anything close to a half marathon, but Jack and I would have been cheering you on!)
Post a Comment