Monday, August 25, 2008

Poor Derrick


Leslie commented on our last posting, wondering if Derrick was studying at all because it looks like we are just having fun. However, I think maybe all the craziness of the move and starting school got the better of him this week--he broke out in shingles. :( He is now taking some good meds and is feeling much better, though. Nick and Grandma Oman--you now have company. The above picture is Derrick (ever-dramatic) lying in "pain" at his appointment (if you look carefully you can see his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth--he wanted to be sure that I pointed this out)

6 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

I am sorry I hope that I didn't Jinx you with my comment...I hope that Derrick starts feeling better and takes it easy! Leslie

Jessica and Colby said...

Ouch! I hope Derrick get feeling better soon.

THE TWO BELLS said...

Harold says "I thought he was going to dental school not roofing school" Seriously, we do hope you get feeling better real soon.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness!!! Poor guy. My Mom has also had shingles in the last month. It broke out all over her face. Yuck! Best of luck as he recovers. He does, in fact, look very dramatically in pain. :)

Darren and Kim said...

Poor guy! That happened to Darren when he was in the MTC.

Alicia said...

Oh man! That is the worst! We hope that they clear up so that you can start having fun again.
We really enjoyed the tounge hanging out of the side of his mouth by the way.